Stay tuned for updates on our latest competitions. Alternatively, visit our Facebook and Twitter pages:
General Competition Rules
- Competitions are not open to employees of Oxford University Press South Africa or their immediate families.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Oxford University Press South Africa cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
- Should a winner/s be drawn randomly, this is done at the discretion of Oxford. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Oxford University Press South Africa reserves the right to forfeit any winners’ prize and select another winner should we not have a response or receive further contact and delivery details within 14 (fourteen) days of contact with a winner.
- An entrant may only win a competition a maximum of twice in a 6 month period. Should a repeat winner be the only entry for a competition, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners agree to have their name published on the Oxford SA Schools Facebook page if applicable.
- Door-to-door economy delivery is included in the prize.
- Oxford University Press South Africa reserves the right to cancel competitions at any time, if deemed necessary in our opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of our control. We shall not be liable in anyway whatsoever to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
- By entering any competition run by Oxford University Press South Africa, entrants agree to adhere to the above competition rules and regulations.