Dear Valued Customer
RE: COVID-19: Closure of Oxford University Press warehouse and offices during 21-day lockdown period
Following the unprecedented announcement by President Cyril Ramaphosa to implement a national lockdown commencing on Thursday, 26 March 2020, I wish to update you regarding the impact this will have on our operations.
Oxford University Press South Africa fully supports the President’s decisive actions to combat the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our people must be prioritised over all else to avoid a human disaster of global proportions.
In light of this directive, please note the following:
- To order our digital product, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit https://snapplify.com/ or https://store.it.si/za/.
- Effective Tuesday, 24 March 2020, we have stopped despatching all orders, as we would not be able to guarantee delivery to customers by close of business on Thursday, 26 March.
- Our customer services team will be contactable throughout the lockdown period, via e-mail only email@example.com. As they will be operating remotely with a small contingent of skeleton staff, please anticipate possible delays in responses.
- Our warehouse will be closed from Friday, 27 March until Thursday, 16 April 2020. No orders will be fulfilled and despatched during this period.
- Our Cape Town offices, as well as our regional offices in Midrand, East London, Nelspruit and Pietermaritzburg will be closed from Friday, 27 March until Thursday, 16 April 2020.
Please be aware that the above dates are subject to change pending any further announcements issued by the President, and I will continue to keep you updated in this regard.
I wish you and your loved ones all the best over the next 21 days.
Kind regards Lauren Capes Customer Services Manager