Developed especially for the TVET student at N5 level, Succeed in Educational Psychology N5 provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge to write their exams and the practical application to enter the workplace confidently.
- Focus on plain language with difficult words defined where they are used and a glossary at the back on the textbook.
- Learning outcomes are listed at the start of each chapter and reviewed again in summary form at the end of the chapter for students to use when studying.
- Cartoons, illustrations, diagrams and photos present information visually.
- Local Examples and Case Studies link theory to industry and bring the content to life.
- Power Break activities allow for class discussion and revision.
- Assessment questions at the end of each chapter provides test and exam practice.
Part 1: Behaviour problems
3 Habit-forming behaviour
Part 2: Different teaching approaches for pre-primary students
2The MATL programme
3The South African approach
4The informal training model
Part 3: School maturity and school readiness
TVET students on N6 level studying Early Childhood Development