Developed especially for the TVET student at N5 level, Succeed In Educational Psychology N5 provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge to write their exams and the practical application to enter the workplace confidently.
- Succeed in Educational Psychology N5 provides students with everything they need to succeed:
- Focus on plain language with difficult words defined where they are used and a glossary at the back on the textbook.
- Learning outcomes are listed at the start of each chapter and reviewed again in summary form at the end of the chapter for students to use when studying.
- Cartoons, illustrations, diagrams and photos present information visually.
- Local Examples and Case Studies link theory to industry and bring the content to life.
- Power Break activities allow for class discussion and revision.
- Assessment questions at the end of each chapter provides test and exam practice.
Part 1: Social and moral theories and personality development
1Factors influencing social development
5Psychoanalytical theory and social learning
Part 2: Development of communication skills
1Stages of language development
2Thought and the acquisition of language
Part 3: The educarer and the child: The devleopment of life skills
2Adolescence: building of identity and retaining of personality
3Leadership and stress management
Edcuare students at public and private TVET Colleges, specifically at N5 level.