Marketing 5th Edition covers issues like pricing, product labelling and sponsorship and includes a wealth of examples to guide students through current topics such green marketing and marketing communication.
This new edition is written in a more accessible way to assist students to grasp new concepts.
- Case studies with questions from a real-world context that bring the theory to life.
- Examples and insights on current issues
- End-of-chapter questions to test the content covered in each chapter
- Website links where students can gather more information on a specific topic or example discussed
- Strategy features to indicate to students how certain company's make certain marketing decisions and what the consequences of those decisions are
Broad coverage of topics.
Part 1: Introduction to marketing
1An overview of marketing
2Analysing the marketing environment
3Understanding consumer decision-making
4Analysing the competitive situation
5Information for marketing decision-making and marketing research
6Segmenting and targeting markets
7Positioning the firm and its products
Part 2: Implementing marketing mix strategies
9Developing and managing products
10Marketing channels and the role of intermediaries
11Marketing communication strategy
12Implementing marketing communication mix strategies
13Pricing concepts and setting the right price
14Putting it all together: the strategic marketing plan
Part 3: Specialised marketing
15Marketing in specialised markets