Developed especially for the TVET student at N5 level, Succeed in Personnel Management N5 provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge to write their exams and the practical application to enter the workplace confidently.
- Local Examples and Case Studies link theory to industry and bring the content to life.
- Focus on plain language with difficult words defined where they are used and a glossary at the back of the textbook.
- Learning outcomes are listed at the start of each chapter and reviewed again in summary form at the end of the chapter.
- for students to use when studying.
- Cartoons, illustrations, diagrams and photos present information visually.
- Power Break activities allow for class discussion and revision.
- Assessment questions at the end of each chapter provides test and exam practice.
Part 1: Personnel research
1Need for research
Part 2: Human resource provision
2Screening and selection
Part 3: Compensation management
4Termination of service
Part 4: Quality of work life
2Personnel turnover and absence
3Health and safety
Human Resource Management students at public and private TVET Colleges.