Developed especially for the TVET student at N6 level, Succeed in Educare Didactics N6 provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge to write their exams and the practical application to enter the workplace confidently.
- Focus on plain language with difficult words defined where they are used and a glossary at the back on the textbook.
- Learning outcomes are listed at the start of each chapter and reviewed again in summary form at the end of the chapter for students to use when studying.
- Cartoons, illustrations, diagrams and photos present information visually.
- Local Examples and Case Studies link theory to industry and bring the content to life.
- Power Break activities allow for class discussion and revision.
- Assessment questions at the end of each chapter provides test and exam practice.
Part 1: Observation (3 - 6 years)
2Method of observation
Part 2: Educational play (3 - 6 years)
1Water, sand, mud and sawdust play
Part 3: Environmental studies
1Criteria for the selection of suitable content
2Aids to promote scientific discoveries
Part 4: History: South Africa, our land and our people
2National emblems in South Africa
3The regions of South Africa
Part 5: Movement acitivites (3 - 6 years)
1Introduciton to movement activities
4Planning of lessons
5Activities for rainy days
Part 6: Expressive studies: Art
2Development of children's art
3Poster making, letter formation and art appreciation
4Assessing creative activities
6Incorporating art in the daily program
7Making of teaching aids and art equipment
Part 7: Expressive studies: Music
1Rhythmical movement activities
4Planning, presentation and evaluation of music activities
6Annual closing function
Educare students and lecturers.