Human Resource Management 10th edition is a comprehensive introduction to human resource management and a valuable tool for HRM professionals.
- Comprehensive and introductory level content which is accessible to students.
- Exercises, comment boxes, information boxes, case-in-point boxes and case studies in each chapter provide additional context to the theory.
- The combination of international and local authors ensures that broader perspectives of practice are discussed, as well as how they relate to the South African context.
- A glossary of key terms for ease of reference with translations in Afrikaans, isiXhosa and Sesotho hosted on Learning Zone.
- Comprehensive lecturer and student support material available on Learning Zone.
Part 1: Foundations of HRM
1Introduction the HRM
1Laws impacting on HRM
Part 2: Employment and onboarding
1Talent planning and recruitment
1Induction and socialisation
1Remuneration and reward
1Health, safety and wellness
Part 3: Talent management
1Employee development and career management
1Diversity management and retention
Part 4: Behavioural aspects of HRM
1Groups and teams
Part 5: Contemporary issues
1E-HRM and knowledge management
Part 6: Strategic and international HRM
1The future of HRM
Undergraduate first year students at university, universities of technology and private colleges. Also valuable text for HR professionals.