Succeed in Sales Management N6 provides students with the necessary theoretical knowledge to write their exams and the practical application to enter the workplace confidently.
- Learning outcomes are listed at the start of each chapter and reviewed again in summary form at the end of the chapter for students to use when studying.
- Cartoons, illustrations, diagrams and photos present information visually.
- Examples, Case Studies and Did You Know boxes link theory to industry and bring the content to life.
- Key Terms are explained on the page where they are used and a Glossary is included at the end of the book.
- Key Points highlight core information, which students will find useful when studying.
- Power Break activities allow for discussion and revision.
- Assessment questions at the end of each chapter provides test and exam practice.
Part 1: Organisation of sales Management
1Nature and scope of sales management
2Principles of organization
3Types of specialization
Part 2: Recruiting and selecting salespeople
1Task description, analysis and qualification
3Selection process and procedures
4Assimilation of new salespeople into the company
Part 3: Training of sales staff
1Determining training needs
2Objectives of training
3Centralisation and decentralized training
4Content of a training programme
5Motivating sales staff
6Supervising sales staff
Part 4: Sales staff compensation
1Objectives of a compensation plan
2Methods of compensation
Part 5: Evaluating sales performance
1Analysing sales volume
2Analysis of marketing cost
3Analysis of individual sales performance
TVET college students in the NATED Marketing stream studying Sales Management at N6 level.