Introduction to Business Management 10th edition offers an overview for business management within a local context.
- Case studies and examples to illustrate how the theory applies in real world scenarios.
- A range of business management topics are explored to offer students a solid theoretical foundation for their studies.
- Assessment questions for each chapter to assist students to test the knowledge gained.
- Human resource management chapter updated to reflect changes to legislation.
- A new feature on small business management added to chapters to illustrate how theory applies to the small business environment.
- Additional information added on customer services.
Part 1: Introduction
1The business world and business management
3Establishing a business
4The business environment
5Corporate social responsibility
6Introduction to general management
12Human resource management and the SA labour legislative framework
15Purchasing and supply management